Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Easter Celebration

Our Easter Celebration began Saturday night with what else but an easter egg hunt. It was just the three of us, but it was just as fun. Keegan loved it.
Looking
Found One!

Sunday went well with 95 people at church. There was a wonderful spirit there as we celebrated the resurrection of our Lord. After service, we ate our easter dinner with the Andersons (a family in our church). We had a great time, Keegan even got to do another easter egg hunt!
Keegan with his Easter Basket on Sunday Morning, He is still a little sleepy, as you can tell. :)
Us, decked out in our Easter finery.

Isn't he a handsome little dude!

On a more serious note, Easter has meant a little more to me this year. The scripture, "For God so loved the world, He gave his only begotten son", has really taken on a new meaning for me. I look at Keegan, and I just cannot not imagine sending him away to die. The words to one of my favorite songs really described how I feel this Easter season.

Thank you for the cross, Lord

Thank you for the price You paid.

Bearing all my sin and shame, in love You came.

And gave amazing grace.

Thank you for this love, Lord

Thank you for the nail pierced hands.

Washed me in your cleansing flow, now all I know

Your forgiveness and embrace

Worthy is the Lamb

Seated on the the throne.

Crown You now with many crowns.

You reign victorious

High and Lifted up, Jesus Son of God

The Darling of Heaven crucified,

Worthy is the Lamb!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff! He is a cutie!

Sarah said...

you've been tagged, come to my blog to read the details."