Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Vacation

We started out in Michigan, then headed down to West Virginia. It was great to see family, but after about 12 days of fun and travel, I'm truly worn out.

Keegan looks a little confused, like he knows that something is just not quite right, he's just not sure what...... such a stinker :)
Keegan and Pappaw are quite the playmates.

Keegan was just absolutely tickled to be eating at Logan's. Can you blame him?

Keegan with Grammy and Pappaw. He picked right up with them like we had never left!

Chip and I celebrated our 5 year anniverserary by letting my parents watch Keegan for a couple of days and heading for the mountains. It was beautiful! It was nice to be able to spend some uninterupted time with my best friend! It's just amazing how much I love this guy!

What could be more fun than jumping on the bed at Mamaw and Pappaw's house!

My sister's little boy, Luke.. the way he is ALL the time! This is by far the happiest little boy I've ever encountered.

I met my cousin's new baby, Caden Thomas for the first time. He was just a doll!
Keegan and Lydia (my sister's oldest)
with the "Old Navy dog". Does anybody else's kids love this thing?

My family... There is actually a very funny story behind this picture. We had just finished eating and decided to get a picture all together outside the restaurant. We took a couple of pictures, and then talked for a bit. Then we all filed into our separate cars and headed home. When we were almost home, Kyle (my brother) called and was quite frustrated.... He was still at the restaurant! If you look at the picture, Kyle is not in it! We had taken two pictures, then stood and around and chatted for a while, and nobody noticed Kyle was no where around. We all felt a tad bit sheepish when Kyle finally got home.

4 comments:

Melanie C. said...

Doesn't time fly when your having fun? It will be 6 years for us on Sunday! Glad you were able to get away and spend some uninterrupted time together...always nice, huh?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! Please tell Mr. Chippie hi!!!! Jason Baker

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I know you dont know me...But I am Chips cousin. I didnt realize you all lived in Columbus my brother lives there, my email is katies3babes@yahoo.com email me if you can I would like to see where you all are located. :}

Cathy

PS. tell chip I said hi. You little guy looks just like him.

Teresa said...

AWe I miss Sonya. Her kids are adorable! Please tell I send a 'Hello'
Your liitle boy ius really growing too...and is adorable too. :)