Thursday, October 16, 2008

Go Hawks!

So most of you know what a huge Iowa football fan Chip is, but since we don't really live close to Iowa, he really doesn't get to go to any games. Well, he determined that it was high time for Keegan and I to attend our first hawkeye game, and since they were going to be playing IU, we decided it was the perfect time to go. I have to admit, I didn't know how much fun I was going to have (I'm not the big football fan that Chip is). Surprisingly enough, I had a blast! I totally got into the game!
We sat right by the Iowa section. High fives were all around!

My two favorite Hawkeyes

Keegan and I decked out in our Hawkeye apparel.

The final score... We pretty much crushed them.

The team coming over to the stands after their big win.... very exciting! Chip might've converted me into a die-hard Hawk fan..... well... probably not :)

No comments: