Monday, September 15, 2008

Slides and Choo-Choo Trains

Don't you just love that face! He had a blast, apart from a horrible train experience. We heard a train coming and since Keegan had never seen a train before we took off running so we could stand by the tracks and watch it go by. All was well until the whistle blew. Let's just say I think Keegan is going to have a fear of trains for the rest of his life.

I told him to "drive the car for the picture. As you can tell, I only got a half-hearted response.
Our happy little fam

Me & My Guy; hard to believe we've been married for five years in a couple of weeks. It really has been the best five years of my life!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute happy family!

My Life in Pictures said...

Yes, the poor Cards has a hard night. Not sure what happened there. Good to see some new pics. :-)

melissa emmorey said...

Yes, she is getting big and so is he. They would probably be great buds if he was still here. But I am glad to see new pics of you guys. Hope you are doing good!!