Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Day Outside With Keegeroos and Lexi Lou

Keegan and Lexi, they really are the best of buddies. No one can make Keegan laugh quite like Lexi can. Much of thier time together is spent with Keegan chasing Lexi crying because Lexi has discovered one of his toys, but he's always quick to forgive.

They love to jump on top each other, they usually get in trouble for this, but this time I allowed it long enough to snap a picture.

Lexi Lou: She's a sweet girl trapped inside a hyper mess of a body!

I'm still working on getting him to "cheese" for the camera. It's a work in progress :)

Me & My Lexi Lou, we have sort of a love/hate kind of relationship. But I've got to admit, I've really grown to love the girl.

Funny!

My ONE attempt at a picture of all three of us!









1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad to see you posted. The pictures are so adorable. Miss you all.