Wednesday, February 3, 2010

God is working....

For those of you who have not heard the latest....
We are moving.
God has opened a great opportunity for us at the Mackey Church of the Nazarene, in Mackey, Indiana.

I'm excited to let God work

I'm sad to leave some great friends

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

My future is in His hands.. and I have the wonderful comfort of knowing that He has GREAT plans for me.... for our family.... for the church that is our future..... and also for the church we're leaving behind.

What a wonderful God we serve!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish you all the best! We'll try to keep Columbus in line! :)

Karen Walden said...

Good luck with your new ministry! We'll keep up with you by following your blog! :)

Kirsty Girl said...

Hope you've done well! Interesting blog!