Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This & That..

So this is our tree. I found this tree in the attic when we moved here, and figured I might as well give it a try. It was in horrible shape, most of the branches were broken off and limply hanging there. So I armed myself with wire and tape and a lot of patience. Many hours later, after lots of piecing and rigging this is the finished result. It may not be perfect, but since my two favorite guys helped me decorate it, it's perfect enough for me!


If you were to visit our house on any given day, this is what you might find. Keegan found this bowl in my tupperware cabinet and was just tickled to find that it fit perfectly on his head. So now I periodically find him running around for long periods of time with his "red hat". Oh well, at least he has his own sense of style, right?

Keegan is just thrilled that he found this great new product for his hair... a.k.a - mashed potatoes!

I'm a little behind on this one... but anyway, this is Chip's family at Thanksgiving. Bennett proposed to the lovely Jennifer just two days after this picture... I couldn't be happier about this. I'm just SO excited about this wedding!

The kiddos with Papaw.

Keegan and Kyla enjoying an episode of Boz, the favorite green bear next door!



2 comments:

becky said...

You did a great job with the tree, I would never have guessed it was not in good shape when you started.

Anonymous said...

Pretty tree! Whenever I'm on the computer I always check in to see what's up with you guys. Trust me a real tree is just as daunting to decorate but I try to remember it's just a tree and it doesn't have to be perfect but I'm still hard on myself. Oh well, love you guys and hope to see you soon!!
Jessica