Wednesday, November 4, 2009

They make me laugh....

I was making supper tonight, and I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Keegan kept sneeking noodles out of the kitchen. I peeked around the corner to see what was going on and this is what I saw:


If you look a little closer you'll see that he's lined all his precious little cars up and perfectly balanced noodles on every one of them... This kid has an amazing imagination :)


Saige is lovin' her walker these days (and mommy is too). But the face she makes while trying to concentrate on pushing herself forward never ceases to make me laugh!


Moments like these make this mommy's heart glad... And even though my world seems nothing but chaotic at times... it's worth it all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes our children bring us joy that is hard to even put into words. I love reading your blog