Thursday, November 6, 2008

Confessions...

- I have blogger background ADD... I can't stick with one for very long.... I just cant!

- Due to feeling very crummy as of late, I have put my child in front of Boz & Barney more than I
ever have.... just horrible!

- I'm finding myself getting horribly addicted to facebook.... not that I'm on all day or anything, I
just have this overwhelming urge to just check it periodically.... what's with that?

- I only have two Christmas presents bought... and I have no desire to buy more. No desire to
shop! What is wrong with me!?!

- I've been waiting until the last possible second to start dinner lately.... after all, maybe this is
the day Chip will suggest we eat out........ how's that for lazy.

10 comments:

Constance said...

It just sounds like to me that your just plain pregnant. :-) Enjoy it right now, because when the other little one comes you will be hopping all day long. Then you will be wishing for these lazy days.

Melanie C. said...

Should I run out and get a pregnancy test?! lol It sounds like you just described me in almost every statement you made...heehee I do have physical problems - BUT pretty sure that it isn't the same one you are experiencing! Yours may be because you are pregnant; mine, well, probably just plain laziness and tiredness (chasing 3 kids!):-) Love the background by the way - totally cool!

Unknown said...

Have you been spying on me? Sounds like what I've been doing...

Ruth and boys said...

I always love your backgrounds. Do you always have to change your pics and side info every time you change your background.

Kristina Clemens said...

hey, aren't we all hoping that tonight is the night they suggest going out...????? Love ya, gal

The Momma said...

I love your blog!
I'm so happy to have re-connected with you! I'll be checking here alot!!
Lisa

melissa emmorey said...

hey, if you feel anything like i did when i was pregnant with jade every night should be the night he takes you out. JK. ha still though it will be worth it as you know!!

Sonya said...

Hey, This is your Sis. I saw your comment on my blog. I am so glad that I started one too but my blog doesn't look half as good as yours. I will have to try and be more creative if I can figure it out. Love the pics, of Keegan .. I miss you all so much!! : ( See you soon, though.. Talk to you later, sis. I cannot wait to see your belly grow, you will look so adorable. We will keep our fingers crossed for that little girl but whichever it is we will be happy!.. Tell Chip I said hey and give Keegeroos kisses from Nonna... : )

Anonymous said...

Hey! Mom told me that you guys are expecting!! Congratulations! Sorry I'm kinda late!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congratulations on your big news! Sorry that I am kinda late! My told me that you guys were expecting! Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS!